Monday, July 31, 2006

Girl Power

Just bored sitting at my desk and I was thinking about Charlize Theron. Man was she hot in Aeon Flux. I just saw that movie over the weekend and I liked it. So to hell with movie critics.
Anyway, Girl Power movies I liked (Not in order, just off the top of my head)
Aeon Flux
Underworld
Tomb Raider
Fifth Element (sorta)
Kill Bill
Resident Evil
Domino
Haven't seen Vendetta yet, but I will.

The only one I can think of that I didn't like was Ultra Violet. What am I missing? I know there is a ton.

5 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Showgirls, Debbie Does Dallas, Amazon Women On The Moon.

Unknown said...

Showgirls sucked and Amazon Women on the moon barely had girls. The only Girl Power movie you named was Debbie does Dallas and it was a good one.

Megan said...

You mean Kill Bill vol. 2. The first was a throw away (accept for that Japanese girl with the ball and chain.) I have not seen domino. Good? Don't forget Lord Kingly's real girl power actress...Vasquez!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah and I also forgot Serenity.

Maximum Colossus said...

Vazquez was hot. I liked Kill Bill Vol. 1 more than two. And let's not forget the ultimate chick power flick, complete with loads of hot gratuitous nudity, Basic Instinct. Beat that!