Monday, July 03, 2006

Stuff On My Mind, But Can't Spend The Time To Post

1. I say Israel has every right to attack Gaza. If Mexico lobbed 800 rockets into this country within the last year and then snuck across the border and kidnapped one of our soldiers, what do you think we would do? (Don't forget, the Mexicans were here first.)

2. Geez I hope Calderon wins the Mexican election. This might be Mexico's first legitimate presidential election and I think they have started off with a bang. If Calderon wins, he would have beat a leftist named Obrador who seems to be a mirror image of Moe Chavez and Shemp Morales.

3. Announcing that you are a conservative in Portland is like coming out of the closet in Prison...errr...I assume.

4. Lastly, It has been brought to my attention that maybe I have gone into the deep end when it comes to politics. That I have an unrealistic fear of leftists, but what do you expect? It is not my fault that I have documented evidence that Democrats are controlled by Crab people. Furthermore, I have proof that CJ is their Commander in Chief

4 comments:

BVM said...

Kudos on all 4 points. Especially the Portland comment. I just went to my girl's nephew's 2nd birthday party. Her brother and his wife are very lefty, and so are thier friends.

First off, at this party it was pretty funny how the "celebrate diversity" crowd is filled with all white, fairly well off people. Heck, me the conservative has a much more diverse crowd at my yearly BBQ: libs, conservatives, blacks, whites, hispanics, asians...

Anyway, here we are at 2 year old's birthday party, and a lot of the discussion topics were politics. Mostly about who the democratic runners will be in 2008 and what the democratic party needs to do.

I never said a word. Mostly because I believe that that was not the time or place for such discussions. The parents should have paid more attention to thier kids kicking soccer balls into people. But secondly because its just not fun being out numbered 15 to 1. :-)

Unknown said...

Went to the same thing myself for 4th of July. The only thing diverse about each person was their choice of tattoos.

CJ said...

Sorry for the delay in addressing this, and I have no desire to lead a morally defective group such as the one you suggest, but it needs to be said that there is an unhealthy level of aggressive attack type sentiment towards that 'group' here. I am here to save you Blogust, lest you slip into the clutches of the equally dysfunctional dillusions of the far right....

Unknown said...

Here is another example on how things are getting better in Iraq. Iraqi Bloggers who actually condemn Hamas for kidnapping The Israeli soldier. Trippy. http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/2006/07/singing-out-of-flock.html