Monday, July 03, 2006

USA! USA!

This guy always has such cool news, I think I am just going to make a permanent link to his site. Hell, maybe I will steal all his shit and act as if I penned them myself. Do you think he would notice?

He just posted some more good stuff on present day America. According to his post, our violent crime rate is going down and our economy is going up. Unfortunately for the Lefty Elitists, the same can't be said about their precious EU. I know, what a fucking shocker. As he puts it
"In fact things are improving since the "incompetent" leader moved into the
White House."
Then he tops it off with
"I'd hate to start comparing the US economic data under the "incompetent" Mr. Bush with that of the EU (France, Italy, Great Britain and Germany have lower GDP per capita than all but four of the states in the United States.)"

No comments: