Thursday, July 20, 2006

Why Does The Bay Area Hate Jews?

Zombie Time has a couple new photo shoots. This time they pertain to the San Francisco/Berkeley anti-Israel rallies. Oh wait, that is nothing unusual. Let me rephrase that. Once again, they pertain to the San Francisco/Berkeley anti-Israel rallies.

These pictures remind me of the time I crossed the picket lines at Berkeley Honda to buy my new car. I can still hear their chants ringing in my ears to this very day. "Berkeley Honda supports slave labor. Oh, and fuck the Jews."
Here
And Here
Enjoy!

3 comments:

BVM said...

You know, I usually feel very frustrated by this area. But then the East Bay Express recently published an article that attempts to bash Michael Savage. They spent A LOT of space on this subject. I've never listened to Michael Savage, but after reading the Express' attempt to bash him, I'm now a fan.

The best thing I got from this article was how he's based right here in the bay area AND his listenership just continues to grow locally and nation wide.

Blogust, you are mentioning the vocal minority. Another good thing to point out about your concern is that Mr. Zombie's articles point out that pro-Jewish anti-protesters (figure that one out) are showing up to the anti-Jewish protests.

Unknown said...

Yes, this photo shoot certainly showed its fair share of pro-Israeli supporters. Unlike some of the previous ones. Lets face it though, the three main arguments the left uses about the war
1. Oil
2. Halliburton
3. Israel
Jews in the Twin Towers and Neo-Con Paul Wolfowitz being a jew, well all this adds up to a beautiful conspiracy that SF is more than willing to eat up. The possibilities are endless. One thing they aren't willing to except, Islamofascism. But then again, maybe I am the conspirator.

As for Michael Savage, he fits in well with SF. I know that is weird to say, but he is part of a radical fringe.

Unknown said...

More like Logic without reason.