Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Video

I got a kick out of this e-mail my roommate sent me while working in China. He is Dodger fan and is loving his chances. I have to admit that I am pulling for an L.A. vs. L.A. series, but the Angels are down right now, so "Torres Revenge" will do nicely

"How about them Dodgers! Woo-hoo! 2-0 to the ravine, kill the cubs and I like are chances against th ePhill’s much better then those damn Brewers, who aren’t doing so hot. God I’m getting worked up I’m spitting on my damn screen as I type out loud. Wish I had something, to,… a …. Clean it off, oh how about this"

2 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Fucking dodger lover. Fuck the fucking Dodgers. Oh, and fuck the Cubs and the fucking Red Sox too. And you know what? Fuck the Angels. No, don't bother fucking the Angels cause who gives a fuck? Stupid fucking Angels can't beat the fucking fuckhole Red Sox? Fuck 'em. And Fuck the Rays for not being the fucking Devil Rays anymore. Fucking Christian whacko fucks! Who the fuck am I forgetting? Oh, right, the fucking Brewers. Fucking Tony Gwynn Jr. and his fucking triple last year. Fuck that noise! Fucking Phillies over the fucking White Sox in the fucking series. Fuck.

Unknown said...

Phillies and White Sox? That sounds boring.