Monday, January 05, 2009

ATTENTION BLOGUST PARTICIPANTS

I am sorta out of ideas for the pin-ups I embed on this blog. The one I have right now is a pin-up that was pretty popular in it's day and I sorta like it, but I also think it's sorta silly. In fact, because of the new year I am thinking of going in totally different direction and not do pin-ups at all.
Maybe I can go with a spaceman styling or put up a picture of all of us or nothing at all. If you have any ideas and you want to share that would be great.

4 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Oh no, what will we ever do without new and fresh exiting pin-up ideas for our blog?! How about male pin-ups, cause this place is gay?

Unknown said...

Who is that a picture of? To small to see. I would enlarge it, but I can't access your account anymore cuz you are such a sissy and went and made it private.

Maximum Colossus said...

It's a great mugshot photo, but it's too small to really appreciate it. I'll have to switch it with something else.

Anonymous said...

I agree, male nudie pics please