Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Obama's First Interview As President

Is with Al-Arabiya
He is our President and he does represent this county and so I thought it was important to post. Nothing to revealing. More of a "Hi how are you. My name is Barack Obama and I want a clean slate" type interview.

The only part that made me sick was when he compared muslim extremists to other religious extremists.
Sorry, but islamofascists have carried out 12,650 deadly attacks since 9-11. That's a record to be proud of. I don't care how many times liberals want to bring up Timothy McVeigh as a Christian radical, they aren't comparable.

1 comment:

Peeved Guy said...

I watched just a few minutes of it. I particularly like the bit about how hs job is to present Muslims to the American people as peace-loving super cool peeps.

Funny, I thought his job was "...to the best of [his] ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I guess that's just me, or is the part about making nice with the people who call us the Great Satan the part that Roberts messed up?