Thursday, January 08, 2009

This Is Important Stuff...

This is a good start, but there needs to be some sort of racist index by which I can compare my level of tolerance with other people so that I know when I can look down my nose at them and disregard their arguments. It would also be very helpful when calling someone a Nazi, to be able to prove that they are with science.

I read this whole article pretty carefully, but I might have missed something, so if anyone can find the part where they reversed the test and gauged how black people did, please cut and paste that for me and post it in the comments. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Opportunity missed. The right scenario would have been for "experiencers" to observe a white driver waiting for a black dude to slowly walk across the street.
If they are going to do a racist study, they might as well pick a scenario that actually seems realistic and stereotypical.
Not some bumping of the knee B.S.
If they wanted to run an experiment of people bumping into one another and gauge the reaction, they should have set up the experiment in china town.

There, was that racist enough for ya?