Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Carbon Footprint Test

Have you taken your Carbon Footprint test yet? Yeah, me neither, but I have a good excuse. I am insenstive prick and I live life guilt free. What is your excuse? Oh I get it. Maybe you don't know what the test is about. Then I will tell you.

As everyone knows, Americans are disgusting polluters and the earth is being choked with carbon and carbon dioxide by Americans day to day lives. Driving their casr, flying in planes, burning coal, that sort of thing. This is called a carbon footprint. Now some Americans leave larger footprints than others, this is a problem. Never fear though, clever people out there, such as Al Gore, have come up with a plan to offset your carbon footprint. They are called carbon credits. What you do is take a test, a ton of these tests are linked from this page, find out how much you pollute and then buy the correct amount of carbon credits recommended by your test score. The money you spend will be used to plant trees, fund alternative fuel technology and line Al Gore's fat stomach. Sounds Super.

No comments: