Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Scooter Libby Guilty

Has anyone been paying attention to this case? I have and yet it still puzzles me. The whole point of the ivestigation was to find who leaked Plame's name wasn't it? So why wasn't Amritage indicted? Why was it only Libby? I don't get it. If anyone cares about this, maybe you could shed some light on the issue. otherwise you can gnaw on this.
Clinton Legacy
I know, I know...that link to that article is just a sign of sour grapes. I should just face it, with this verdict and the whole Walter Reed issue, things are definately out of control for this administration. So much so, that a persistently strong economy isn't going to fix it. I still find it unfair, but the public hates these guys more and more every single day.

UPDATE: Juror says “it was said a number of times ‘what are we doing with this guy here,’ where’s Rove, where’s you know, these other guys? We’re not saying we didn’t think Mr. Libby wasn’t guilty of the things we found him guilty of, but that it seemed like he was … the fall guy.” Sort of a telling statement don't you think?

1 comment:

BVM said...

I've never understood the Scooter Libby thing and I don't care. I don't even really understand Carl Rove, and I don't care.

Walter Reed problems are Walter Reed's. That hospital is not representative of VA hospitals in general.

BUT, I will use Walter Reed as an example of exactly why we DON'T want Government run healthcare.