Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm Broke.

So I decided to get my shit together and try to slice me off a little piece of that Garotzuva money cake. I put on my researcher/scientific whiz kid hat and came up with the following horrifying portrait of the future. I must warn you. It is not for the faint of heart.

The Earth, circa soon if we're not careful, from space:



That's right, nothing but melted polar ice-caps. That's water to the layman. Let's take a closer look:



See? And let's take a look at the denizens of this World of Water. Its heroes:



It's villains:



It's dirty whores:



Sure, she looks pretty hot, but you can't smell her through a picture. It's not good. None of it is good. Check out the typical mode of transportation:



Granted, that's pretty bad ass, but for the weekends, man. Not every day. But that's the future if we aren't careful. Time to act. If anyone out there from the government is reading this and would like to know how I came up with these shocking conclusions, please contact me through the comments section for this post and I will tell you where to send the check for $250,000,000. Let's fight Garotzuva...together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way to tap into your entrepreneurial spirit

BVM said...

Yeah, well the whole "Water World" idea failed miserably for Costner, lets hope it does the same to Gore.