Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Pro-Life Obama

Before I start I want to say that, once again, I don't care to talk about my abortion views on this site. Nor do I condemn people for their views on the matter. So please don't take this post the wrong way.
But I have to say that this is the biggest steaming pile of dung that I have ever read and needs to be exposed. Obama is very pro-choice and to say otherwise is just plain stupid. He has voted against the ban of partial birth abortion and for giving medical assistance to babies after a botched abortion. Those are just the facts and the facts don't point to a pro-life stance one little bit.

Again I am not here to question why someone is pro-choice or pro-life, but this sort of dishonesty sickens me and I think this woman would agree.

No comments: