Thursday, April 06, 2006

Let Us Know When You're Ready, Then.

Why won't they let us forget? This chaps my ass so bad I can't see strait. We the people, need to be reminded that we are targets of terrorism. That the status quo can explode in your face in the blink of an eye. That whether you like it or not, we are in a war, and it isn't going away. If it were up to me, this trailer would be required to be played before every movie. During every commercial break of every T.V. show, for that matter. Never forget. And every tear you shed for that day is a patriotic act in my mind. Don't fight it.

Check it out here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a clip of the trailer?

Maximum Colossus said...

I just added it for you.

Arvin Leroux said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arvin Leroux said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.