Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Thousand Word Photo


I found this picture over at GatewayPundit. The picture is linked with an article about Iraq's new PM- Al Maliki. I think the picture speaks for itself.


Also, a little off subject, but sorta on point. The chinese woman who was reported to be heckling Chinese President Hu, actually wasn't speaking to Hu exclusively. She was also pleading to Bush. Anybody know that? The coverage I got certainly didn't say anything about that. All I heard was how embarassing it was.

4 comments:

BVM said...

Speaking of Gateway Pundit. How the heck do we get fancy graphics on our background?

Get on it Blog-dog.

Megan said...

I did read about the Gocong person heckling the Chinese president and the article discussed her plea to Mr. Bush. Surprisingly, the article was out of Newsweek. Wonders will never cease.

Arvin Leroux said...

Yeah, I also heard that she was trying to get our President's attention. China is up to some wierd things these days.

Unknown said...

Now there is a face I haven't seen in awhile. Good to have you back. The whole world is crazy right now. It is exciting times.