Sunday, April 02, 2006

Was I Right?

First, I want to set up a disclaimer. I am about to post on some comments that were made in the past. I hope I wont be breaking the only rule of Blogust, which is don't post on other peoples posts, but since this is a post on comments, then I hope that I am not out of bounds. If I am, please let me know and I will delete it.

Lord Kingly, Baron Von Mike and I were having a discussion a week ago about hollywood conspiracies. It was in regards to how the liberal media was going to spin Moussaoui's testimony. And this is what I wrote.
Here is a conspiracy. Of course I'll be making this up as I go, but try this
one. Moussaoui was hired by Bush to blow up the White House and that is why Bush
was conveniently on a trip reading "my pet goat" to children. When the planes
hit WTC, Ari Fleischer whispered into Bush's ear "The plan is unfolding, soon we
will have Iraq oil."
Well what do you know, Seth Green and Erica Jong almost said this very thing. Watch it here. Of course, I got Ari Fleischer confused with Andy Card. I think one story was that Ari Fleischer was in the back of the room and flashed Bush a note that read "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET!" My mistake, I am sorry.

2 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Way to have an opinion, Seth Green.

BVM said...

I was watching that David Spade show on comedy central last night. He did a commentary on Charlie Sheen and his perspectives on the 9/11 conspiracy theory. David then said: "To find out more about Charlie Sheen and his thoughts, go to charliesheenmoron.com"

:-)