Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Hollywood Agenda

This isn't going to be much of shock to any of you guys, but I am one of those people that not only thinks the MSM and Hollywood want us to lose the Iraq war, but that they will do anything they can to see it happen.

Therefore I think it is important to link to people who combat this bias. One of my favorites is a guy by the name of Pat Dollard.

Pat Dollard, who was an embedded reporter in Iraq and was also a Hollywood talent agent, puts out tons of great videos which I have linked to in the past. If you want to see them again then go here. Recently he appeared on Red Eye to do an interview. You can catch the interview here.

During his interview he mentions some other fellas that I have linked to.
Michael Fumento
Bill Roggio
Michael Yon who was made famous by this photo.

Please spend some time checking out these web pages. I think you will find them informative.

"A truly powerful media is one that can stop a war, not start one."-Jane Fonda accuses media outlets such as Fox News for the Iraq war.

UPDATE: Can't get enough of Pat Dollard

UPDATE: Black Five has something to say about this weekends 60 Minutes.

No comments: