Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22/08 V.I. Day


Zombietime is calling for people to declare this day to be Victory In Iraq Day.

Why? Mostly because we can't wait for the media or the incoming or outgoing administrations to do it.

"An announcement from the outgoing Bush administration? It's not gonna happen. An announcement from the incoming Obama administration? That's really not gonna happen. A declaration of victory by the media? Please. Don't make me laugh. A concession of surrender by what few remaining insurgents remain in hiding? Forget about it.
And since there will never be a ticker-tape parade down Fifth Avenue in New York for our troops, it's up to us, the people, to arrange a virtual ticker-tape parade. An online victory celebration. "

Okay, I'll bite. Here is my on-line victory celebration.

YAY! HOORAY! YIPPIE! LET'S GO GET DRUNK!

Wait, I quit drinking.

Okay then, LET'S GO SNIFF GLUE!

Also, I thank the troops for their courage and sacrifice

and I especially thank one Charles Fant for the same reasons.
UPDATE: Check us out. We're on the list of participating blogs on Zombietime. We're in the big times now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. It's like my therapist says: "Learn to affirm yourself." So let's affirm ourselves for what we did right in Iraq, and the true victories that we've scored over the years, and the freedom we are currently facilitating. The illuminati left may throw rotton fruit at us, but we won't stop PARTYING! (Can I still come to the party even if I am not a glue sniffer?)

Unknown said...

Of course you can still come. You can be the designated driver.

BVM said...

Viva Zombie! One of my heroes.

BVM said...

Where did you find that participating blogs list? I can't find such a list.

BVM said...

Nevermind. Found the list.