Monday, November 17, 2008

Here Is A Fun Game

Check out this video and watch how your blood pressure rises.
Pretty harmless at first, but it gets good as it goes.



Was this the media's fault or was it just an example of people only tuning to info they want to hear?
I wished they tested McCain voters as well, but eh...
I am sure McCain voters would have been able to answer such questions as who has a pregnant daughter, who said they could see Russia from their house (though Tina Fey said it I am still giving it to Palin.), who is William Ayers and who called to redistribute wealth. Of course I don't know for certain, but I think they could have answered those.
Then again, maybe not. I don't know. If they watched Fox news then they could.

Go to this site, where I ripped off this video, and check out a very interesting Zogby Poll.

No comments: