Saturday, November 01, 2008

Silence!

When I first heard about how reporters for the New York Post, the Dallas Morning News and the Washington Times, (the same newspapers who endorsed McCain) were excluded from Obama's jet "O-Force one", I was a bit amused, but I didn't find it too terribly interesting.

It wasn't until I learned who took their places did I realize what an egotistical move this really was. Reporters from Ebony/Jet, Essence and and a guy doing an HBO documentary about Obama are now apart of the elite.

Now I would write an opinion about this decision, but I'm sure Andrew Malcolm did a much better job of it.
When you are reading his article, keep in mind that the expelled newspaper reporters had nothing to do with their papers endorsement decision. That task is performed by the editorial board which is a whole seperate department.

I really like Hot Air's take on it: "Malcolm sees what the Tanning Bed Media has largely missed in the general election. Barack Obama has no interest in bipartisanship or reaching across the aisle. He wants power, and Obama hits back ruthlessly to those who challenge his bid for it."

Also, Pelosi has made it plain that she wants to bring back the Fairness Doctrine. Does anyone here believe that Obama wouldn't sign such a thing if he becomes President?

No comments: