Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Atheists vs. Christians

Hot Air has been updating it's readers to when the smackdown between the Atheists and the Chrsitians will air on television. After watching the preview I have become extremely embarrassed for both sides of this perpetual and never to be solved argument. For me, Kirk Cameron has now entered the ranks held by Dion Warwick and Shirley Mcclain as a blathering psycho and the Atheists seem like the usual bitter old ninnies. I think it wise to miss this piece.

Watch as Kirk Cameron's partner in Theology tries to prove the existence of God by giving step-by-step instructions on how to deep throat a banana.

4 comments:

BVM said...

I saw this on Hot Air this morning and all I could do was hang my head in shame.

I mean, that bannana thing. Are they fucking kidding????!!! They have created the most embarrassing piece of drivel ever.

That atheist chick is hot!

Unknown said...

What about the people who are allergic to bananas? Are they going to hell?

Maximum Colossus said...

Oh Christ, that video is at least five years old, so don't worry about it tipping the scales. Uncomfortably hilarious, though.

Unknown said...

Thank you Mr. 'Up to date'. I feel ashamed.