Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Phil Hendrie Rules

I used to love listening to Phil Hendrie back in CA, but when he went onto Satellite and I couldn't get him anymore. For those of you who don't know who Phil Hendrie is check out his Web-page!

Just a reminder of his schtick, he plays both the host, as well as, a featured guest and he spends the time talking to himself in hopes to lure in callers to argue with his guest...which is actually him. Hard to explain. Just watch this video and you will get the idea. Remember, he is both the host and the guest...at the same time. Of course this video is on the war (since that is what I usually spend my time reading) but it is still funny. I know, I know. How typical of me.


P.S. I stole this from Pat Dollard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phil is returning to radio this June. Great news and great video.