Friday, May 04, 2007

Mitt Romney '08

In my opinion, Mitt Romney was the clear winner in last nights Republican debate. I know that this may sound like bias talking since I have voiced my support for him before, but I was actually starting to give up on him and go for either Mccain or Rudy. After last night, I am back in his corner. If you missed it, here is a link to catch up.
P.S. Fuck Chris Matthews and Fuck his stupid questions.

UPDATE: Another example of the differences between the Donkeys and Republicans. I don't know if any of you heard, but Foxnews was going to host the Dem debates. That is until the Dems boycotted. (A move, I think, the Dems used to pander to their constituents and to build on the myth that the media is a tool of the president. I don't think they did it because they thought they were going to get unfair treatment or because of the comment made about Obama.)
Over at MSNBC, y0u have Matthews and Olberman. The same Olberman who said "The leading terrorist group in this country is the Republican Party.” And there was no Republican boycott. Hear what snow had to say.

I love stealing from this page.

1 comment:

BVM said...

Mitt is too pretty. An obvious frat boy. Hell, his name is Mitt. G-Dub was a frat boy too, but he's way more down to earth.

Mitt reminds me too much of Billy Boy. Lots of show, not enough go.

My motto: "All Italian in '08"

I will agree with you on the MSNBC slant. Pretty much every question was from the left and had a left agenda. And I don't ever want to hear the word "Politico" ever again. I probably won't watch any more "debates", since it will just be the same: softballs to Dems, headhunting fastballs to the Republicans.