Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Let The Fun Begin

I am still stewing over what that A-1 shithead, John Edwards, said. I am going to have fun posting all I can about this bastard.
These clips are old but I am making up for lost time. Once I get more, I will post. His actions are always guaranteed satisfaction.

$400.00 haircut and 28,000-square-foot house for $5.3 million near Chapel Hill, N.C. The complex of several buildings on 102 acres includes an indoor basketball court, an indoor pool and a handball court. (Not that I care that he can afford such luxuries, it is that the Democrat campaign committee picked up the tab for the haircut and the power bill pimp pad is "several hundred dollars a month." but he has carbon-offsets)


and finally
"War on Terror" Not Real, Merely an Ideological "Bumper Sticker"

Let me close by saying that I would vote for anyone over this turd from the Democratic party. Even Howard Dean.



No comments: