Friday, February 17, 2006

Everything Is Relative, I Suppose

A Pakistani Muslim cleric has put a bounty on the head of the Danish cartoonists who drew those blasphemous...uh...comics. He has compared this bounty to that which the United States placed on Osama Bin Laden after the 9/11 attacks. Cause it's comparable. Yeah, this is what's known as Greek justice right here. Like that time the paperboy missed my porch so I burned his house down while his family was fast asleep inside. A Taliban commander has also offered a reward for killing any of the cartoonists, as well as for killing any Danish, Norwegian or German soldier. Apparently for being amused by the comics.

I have decided to pay out 100 million doll-hairs to anyone who goes over there and teaches these people the difference between a killable offense and satire. But I'm going to need proof. Like, cleric panties or something.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well..we will see which one is able to deliver. I know that sounds like a "might makes right" statement, but I think we should feel safe enough to know that "they can take our lives, but they will never take our FREEDOM!" God that was cheesy

Anonymous said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/17/AR2006021702499.html