Thursday, February 23, 2006

Way To Go New Orleans!

How did these people get elected.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/3676263.html

If Karma truly exists, I foresee three miniatures hurricanes hitting a certain three city councilpersons in the near future. Don't get me wrong; I tend to somewhat agree with the sentiment. At this time you certainly don't want to have to spend all of the cities money on people who choose to suckle at the government teat, but I don't think it's realistic to dump your problems on those who came to your aid to begin with. Unbelievable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if these people realize they are just apart of the game of "hot potato."
I don't know how I feel about this really. I mean, it is a wonder if some of these of people even understand what they are involved in.