Sunday, February 19, 2006

Rain...Here I come

I am finally setting off for Portland Oregon. I am pretty excited, but a bit nerved. I haven't had anytime to newswatch these days, so I thank Lord Kingly for keeping me, as well as, Blogust updated. I wont be able to post for a little while longer...at least not until I get everything situated. But don't worry, I am sure BaronVonMike and FryanEgg will start posting more. (hint hint hint) Ahhh Portland. Beautiful city, good food, and very fat girls. I am sure I will be in the heart of the Liberal Lions Den, so that should be interesting.

Anyway, before I go...here is something I saw from Bareknucklepolitics.com. It is quite gruesome, so please...don't open if you don't like gross. The author tells us that "an eye for an eye" is very much apart of Islamic Law. Once you link, scroll down to the comments and read his context.

I wish this wasn't my last post before I bolted, but I like this kind of stuff sometimes and I think it is important to show how backwards parts of the world still remains. I know, I know, this is apart of their culture and I should be more understanding Right? I mean am I allowed to be judgemental of other peoples values and traditions? If we judge them wont they judge us? etc. The answers to these questions are WRONG, YES, THEY ALREADY ARE. Oops, timesaver again.

No comments: