Thursday, February 09, 2006

Los Tres Chiflados

Nothing has been more interesting to me these days than these developing relationships between Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro and Evo Morales. Watching these three in motion is top notch news entertainment for me. And to my delight, there is an occassional cameo from two others who have filled many of my nights readings with mirth (I am speaking of none other than Harry Belafonte and Cindy Sheehan). The only problem is, I don't think everyone realizes how looney this lot is and we need to. So I am changing their names. From now on their new names are Moe Chavez, Larry Castro, Shemp Morales, Curly Belafonte and Curly Joe Sheehan. I thought about who should be who for awhile and this is what I came up with.

Hugo Chavez has to be Moe. He is clearly today's top Stooge. Despite the fact that Moe Chavez has been involved in political fraud, human rights violations, coup after coup (for and against) as well as, being the leader of a country with a collapsing infrastructure, low employment, high crime rate and finishing it off with a nice dose anti-american blather, this man is still standing. A UN Award and praise from some of our most egregious celebrities is what he instead has to endure.

Castro in my opinion is Larry. Eventhough he has been doing it longer, he appears to be more of Moe's lacky rather than the top Dictator he once was. Plus, if you shave his beard and glue it to his head, I think he will show a striking resemblance.

Because of his bull haircut, Evo Morales had to be Moe or Shemp and so Shemp it was. Sadly, I know very little about this Stooge's work, but that is only fitting for I also know very little about the original Shemp. Except of course for the occasional "HEY GUYS THE THREE STOOGES ARE ON...GOD DAMN IT! IT'S SHEMP!" Anyway, this Stooge compaigned on the platform that he would allow for a loose federation for coca-leaf production...YEAH!

Harry Belafonte and Cindy Sheehan are Curly and Curly Joe respectively. Take what these two have to say about our country and our president, add a few...nyook nyook nyooks...and these two become a laugh riot. Lets give it a try "No Blood For Oil..nyook nyook nyook." or "Bush is Tens time the terrorist of Osama Bin Laden...Wise guy eh? nyook nyook nyook." Anyway, I am laughing.

No comments: