Friday, February 03, 2006

Oprah Winfrey Sucks.

So, first Oprah goes on Larry King Live and defends this James Grey character and his book full of embellishments. Then she brings him on her show and levels the poor guy. What changed? Obviously her handlers reminded her that to show weakness could lead to the loss of some of her followers.

Now we get word that "alledgedly" Oprah only plugged the book in the first place to get poor little Jennifer Anniston to come on her show and bare her soul about splitting up with Brad Pitt. Turns out Anniston owns the movie rights to the book. So, Oprah lied. That's a lie by omission. I know, cause I found out what that meant when I didn't tell my ex-girlfriend that I was still hanging out with my ex-ex-girlfriend.

Truthfully, I don't know what the big stink is about this guy lying in his book. I mean, the guy was a drug addict. I'm sure he lied all the time back then, and old habits are hard to break. Besides, who tells the truth in an autobiography? It's not like people are beating down Tucker Max's door asking for documentation of his exploits. And everybody knows that guy's full of shit.

I think it's time for Oprah's empire to fall. She totally thinks she's better than me.

1 comment:

BVM said...

You mean people actually think Oaf-fra doesn't suck? Besides my Mom?