Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Have A Bag Of Punches To Give Out.

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060206151609990008&ncid=NWS00010000000001

Here's the problem with this sort of thing. When you get into arguments regarding freedom of speech, I think you expect a certain amount of rationality. Scratch that, I think that's what our founding fathers expected. I, myself believe you should be allowed to get up on a soapbox and voice your opinions, whatever they may be. But let's try to be human and maybe skip putting up our soapboxes at funerals. These people are some sick ass nutjobs. And for the record, as much as I feel they should be allowed to spew this crap, I really wish they wouldn't. It makes me want to cut off my thumbs and shit in the woods.

2 comments:

BVM said...

These "protesters" are hate filled, extremely confused individuals.

They believe that they are Christians, but their actions are anything but.

It is very sad.

Anonymous said...

How would they explain the arson of a half-dozen churches in Alabama? What justification through God would they submit?