Thursday, February 02, 2006

I am still not a Trail Blazer fan.

So I may be off to Portland in a couple of weeks. Right now I am mulling it over in my head and I am not sure which way I am leaning, but I think its towards Portland. hmmmm. It will be different. I am sure I will be surrounded by people who still drive with Kerry/Edwards stickers on their bumpers. Talking about living in a bubble. I wonder if these people are just in denial or they figured that it is too hard to get the darn things off. They could do what most of us do with our car registration tags and just put a new sticker over the old one. So instead of MAR 06 (thats my current tags) they can place KERRY '08. Driving through Berkeley I saw one moonbat with a Dukakis sticker right next to a Stop Apartheid. I didn't know what was more shocking, the driver so far behind the times or that the shit box was still running. Anyway, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These folks with the old bumper stickers may just be determined and strong-minded.

They are staying the course because nobody likes a flip-flopper.

Not changing your mind when presented with new evidence indicates strong leadership, right?

It is all about sticking to the intitial claim whether the vehicle for the sentiment is a moonbat-mobile, or the White House. -SD

Unknown said...

No...These folks with the old bumper stickers are in denial.

They are staying the course because they are in denial.

Not changing their minds when presented with new evidence inicates strong denial.

The White House, or its slogans (which you so cleverly used) has nothing to do with the fact that the left-wing kooks have no new ideas, no solutions and no agenda which has left them and their comrades in total denial.

BVM said...

Blogust,

These people can't afford new cars or new bumper stickers because of the Union dues they are forced to pay.