Friday, February 10, 2006

Gwyneth Paltrow Can Suck It!

"Brits are far more intelligent and civilised than Americans. I love the fact that you can hail a taxi and just pick up your pram and put in the back of the cab without having to collape it. I love the parks and places I go for dinner and my friends. It's a pretty city, you know."

I've known more than my fair share of borderline retarded Brits in my life. It's sad that people like Gwynny and Madonna are so easily duped by a proper accent. Even, "I had a poo in the loo" sounds shockingly sophisticated to these simpleton bitches.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think these believe they are royalty

Unknown said...

It is official...Madonna is literally trying to put her head up her ass. http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/articles/21684552?source=Daily%20Mail&ct=5

Anonymous said...

Don't worry fellas, we have already distanced ourselves from them, 1776.

Unknown said...

Touche anonymous! :) Now if only these two would distance themselves

Megan said...

I just watched "A Night in Paris" and let me tell you, Paris Hilton truly can suck it....