Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Prop. 8: The Musical

Ready your barf bags.
See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die

I find it funny that they use Jesus, a man who spoke out against the strict rules of the pharisees, to drive home their point about conflicting rules in the bible.
And Paul wrote, "Everything created by God is good, and all food is lawful."
That's in the bible!
I don't think they realize that there are many people who voted yes on prop. 8 and who are not at all religious.
It only makes sense. Anytime these people (when I say "these people" I don't mean fags...err... homosexuals. I mean liberals.) don't get what they want they blame religion.
(Okay, not everytime, but alot!)

A sidenote, if prop. 8 had gone down I would not have protested.
That's because I'm lazy, I mean, that's because I cherish the will of the people.
Aren't I awesome?

No comments: