Friday, December 05, 2008

What Is Wrong With This Picture?

Obama speechwriter gropes a cardboard cut out of Hillary Clinton. So what is wrong with this picture?
(The groping part isn't what I mean. That is hilarious.)

Obama has speechwriter? Not that I'm surprised, but how often did we hear about Palin being too stupid and needed a speechwriter? A million?
But the most interesting part about this is, look at him. It's A White Guy!
Most likely an "anglo-saxon protestant male" white guy . The devil of all devils amongst liberal hate.
And he was able to touch the hearts of many a lefties with his speeches of hope and change.
I am beside myself with mirth.
This is as amazing as when I realized Dragonlance was written by women.

1 comment:

Maximum Colossus said...

He's probably a Patriots fan too, the dick.