Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Third Time Is The Charm

Obama may be yet again distancing himself from a questionable character. If this is true, then it would be the third time (fourth if you include Rezko, but I don't know of any real connection) that an associate got into hot water and Obama then denounced him.

1.) "I wasn't there" and "I didn't know" and "I didn't hear him say it," Obama words when speaking about Reverend Wright

2.) "just a guy who lives in my neighborhood" What he said about William Ayers

3.) "I had no contact with the governor or his office and so we were not, I was not aware of what was happening." What Obama said recently concerning Governor Blagojevich.

Axelrod, Obama's campaign advisor, disagrees.
"I know he's talked to the governor and there are a whole range of names many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them."

No comments: