Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Al-Qaeda Bill Of Rights

Ever since Abu Ghraib, the media has been flooding our airwaves and televisions with horror stories about US held prisoners of this war on terror. Especially when regarding Guatanamo Bay.
1.) We had the discredited story on the supposed "Koran Flushing" reported by Newsweek.
2.) Sen. Dick Durbin Calling Guatanamo Bay a "gulag."
3.) John McCain's ban on torture.
4.) Europe's Chorus, with top soloist Angela Merkel, to close Club Gitmo.
...so on and so forth.
So what do the prisoners think of their treatment? Why don't we ask them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course they want to stay! Listen to what they say, "...I can't go back to my country. I have been threatened to be killed by many people," and "If I am sent back to China, they will torture me really bad...they will use dogs. They will pull out my nails."

They like it 'cause Uncle Sam's keeping them safe and alive.