Friday, March 03, 2006

What Are These People Driving At?

As some of you may know, Iran has been conducting meetings to try to determine the authenticity of the Jewish Holocaust. Many saying the Holocaust was made up and yadda yadda yadda... Now Iran is seeking permission to conduct an on-site investigation of Auschwitz. Why? For what purpose? If they conclude that the Holocaust did happen, what next? and if not, then what? Only time will tell, but for me, I believe they are getting ready for something big here and they are doing everything they can in order to prepare the hearts and minds of their people. I especially believe that if they are allowed to investigate, they will most certainly conclude that the Holocaust was a hoax. Why? Well, for the same reason someone sees the Virgin Mary in a grilled cheese sandwich...THEY ARE BLINDED BY FAITH! Or maybe it will somehow justify them wanting to wipe out Israel. I am at a loss. All I can do is show one of my favorite pictures created by Protest Warrior. Maybe it will put things into perspective.















Here is more from Irans little money target Hamas

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know it is sad that I am the first to comment on this post but I wanted to add this link. http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/001068.html If you have never read this guys stuff, well then you should start.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see their report on Auschwitz. How will this investigation take place? Do they realize there's more evidence than just Auschwitz? Are they planning on visiting other sites like Bergen-Belsen or Majdanek and running tests or using crazy truth-finding instruments there too? Are they claiming the Nazi's were lying or didn't really conquer Europe either? Who forged the footage of people vomiting their lungs from being in a vaccum room?

I would like to investigate Hamas because I think that's a hoax. I don't believe they ever won the election. In fact, until I see a real live Hamas-ian I think I'll choose to deny they even exsist.

This is not logic. This is not common sense. This is fanatacism. I loath fanatacism.

Unknown said...

Well said Arvin...