Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Just Love Goth Speak

Radiohead frontman Tom Yorke gave the most quotable, bitchy, Gothic wimp whine in todays Drudge Report that I had to post it.
From
"I got so stressed out and so freaked out about it. Initially when it came up I
tried to be pragmatic....But Blair has no environmental credentials as far as
I'm concerned."
To
"It was like talking to Blair's spin doctors. It was all getting weird. It was
just obvious there was no point in meeting him anyway, and I didn't want to,"
And finishing with
"I came out of that whole period just thinking, I don't want to get involved
directly, it's poison. I'll just shout my mouth off from the sidelines."
This really doesn't have any relevance for me other than that it reminded me of some of the company I kept in my younger days. But if you want to read it here it is

1 comment:

Maximum Colossus said...

What, exactly, are Tom Yorke's environmental credentials? Does he have a note from Captain Planet?