Monday, March 20, 2006

Oh, Canada...You Crack Me Up.

Those of you who know me are probably aware that I am no big fan of Canada. Canadiens think they're really funny and smart and sensitive and wonderful. And hockey is their favorite sport, which doesn't make any sense at all. They have their own professional football league, which would be admirable if they hadn't made the field longer and wider with bigger end zones and more players on the field and what not. I mean, how far do you have to go to prove that even though no one could pick you out of a line-up as being such, you are 100% Canadien and not a citizen of George W. Bush's evil lair...a.k.a. the United Staes of America. Up yours Canada!

By the way, I'm all for the seal hunt in so much as I understand the need for it, but can you honestly tell me those hook bats are the best way to go about bashing those little bastards down to a manageable population?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Canadien pride and from Montreal no less, but these were obviously emotional letters by two emotional creatures. I would figure a senator would be above such attacks, but lets face it...she is a liberal

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maximum Colossus said...

I guess I could have been a little more clear. I think they're both idiots.

Anonymous said...

Who are these people making threats like, I'd like to come visit your country but won't until it suits me better?!? I would expect most anyone who is happy where they live to respond the way the Canadian did.

If you wrote me a letter and complained about the way I run my house...

BVM said...

When liberals argue with each other.... Man talk about a cluster fuck.

Unknown said...

I think the Senator is just mad over the fact that Canada knows so much about this country and we don't know diddly about them. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Americans knew more about Mexico than Canada.
I only know two note worthy things about Canada.
1. A Canadien invented Basketball
2. A Canadien shot down the Red Baron.

Maximum Colossus said...

Snoopy was Canadien?

Unknown said...

Yes...and Woodstock was his gay Canadien lover

BVM said...

That's right! A damned Canuk did shoot Lord Richtoven.

Damn!!!!!