Monday, March 06, 2006

Unanimous

This was great to read this morning:

Unanimous

Now I'm just hoping they apply such ruling to San Francisco.

There's another subtle note to this story: the reliance on federal funding. I'm very much for a small federal government, you know like this country used to have before WWII, like this country was founded on.

But those that propose big government will then be subject to such control by the feds, as witnessed by this case. The federal government was able to control the school by withholding money. If the school (you can add state, city, etc. here) wasn't so reliant on federal funds it would then have more freedom to do as it chooses.

Whoops, I'm letting my Libertarian show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the whole "if SF doesn't want recruiters, then we shouldn't protect them if they get attacked." That is of course when you, Arvin, S-Dog etc... are safe and sound.