Monday, March 27, 2006

All I Need Is My Ann Coulter Doll, A Cool Buzz, And I'm Fine!

The truth is, I couldn't care less how anyone feels or what anyone says about Ann Coulter. I do, however, find it funny that uber serious douche bag Sean Penn would say the following about his Ann Coulter doll:

"We violate her. There are cigarette burns in some funny places. She's a pure snake-oil salesman. She doesn't believe a word she says."

Sweet! I knew you were still in there somewhere Spiccoli!

Seriously, Sean, this kind of juvenile crap can really dent your credibility. You've got to be careful what you say around the media. And by media, I mean the waiter that served your Kiwitinis while you were relaying this story to Tim and Susan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I may be outdated, but this guy needs therapy. There are cigarette burns in some funny places??? What is that?

Oh By the way, you guys should check out my Susan Sarandon doll. And let me tell you, I didn't use no cigarette...