Monday, March 27, 2006

Bush lied! People died!

Go fuck yourself.

Here's the final reply to all the conspiracy theorists:

Moussaoui's own testimony, the bane of Liberals everywhere

Case closed. Pull those damned bumper stickers off your car and wake up.

And what's up with this lawyer's completey asinine reasoning:

"Before he took the stand, his lawyers made a last attempt to stop him from testifying, but failed. Defense attorney Gerald Zerkin argued that his client would not be a competent witness because he has contempt for the court, only recognizes Islamic law and therefore "the affirmation he undertakes would be meaningless."

- OR -

"If my client gets up there, he's going to let everyone know he's guilty. He's going to bluntly inform the world that this was not a US government conspiracy. He's going to let the world know the truth. I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN."

Whatever verdict is applied to Moussaoui, it should also be applied to his lawyer.

And the irony never ends given that Moussaoui is a French citizen and speaks in an English/French accent...

10 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

No way! How could Charlie Sheen be duped like this? My whole world is crashing down about me.

BVM said...

I'm really interested to hear the zany logic that is going to be used to continue the conspiracy theories.

I mean, its quite interesting that we're fighting an enemy that won't lie about their intent. Makes things easier. Makes me respect them in a certain way. This guy is so in to what he did, that he's willing to just tell the truth even if it means his own death.

Now if there's any time for lying, this is it, and he's not lying.

Unknown said...

Here is a conspiracy. Of course I'll be making this up as I go, but try this one. Moussaoui was hired by Bush to blow up the White House and that is why Bush was conveniently on a trip reading "my pet goat" to children. When the planes hit WTC, Ari Fleischer whispered into Bush's ear "The plan is unfolding, soon we will have Iraq oil."

Unknown said...

By the way, I can't believe people haven't tried to get Moussaoui to finger Bush as his supporter.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maximum Colossus said...

This will definitely be spun in some such vein. Most likely they'll just say he's admitting it because he wants to die a martyr and inspire the insurgents. Easy. Now let's get back to the conspiracy.

Unknown said...

I just wrote "Finger Bush" that is great.

BVM said...

They certainly won't try getting Moussaoui to connect the dots to Bush. First off, they don't exist, so we should end the argument there.

But for the sake of having fun, they won't try because the dots don't exist, and Moussaoui has basically already said so. Wait? did I just repeat myself.

Now the conspiracy theorists are just hoping he gets killed by the government so he'll stop talking.

Unfortunately for them, he'll now go to prison where he'll write children's books while waiting 25 years to be killed. These children's books will be about how there is no link to Bush, and it will continue to drive the conspiracy theorists mad.

Unknown said...

By the way "Finger Bush" hahahahahah! God, I can't believe I wrote that.

BVM said...

Ha,

Now all I have to do is get a law passed here in Berkeley to change all Stop signs to Finger signs.

I'd rather see Finger Bush signs at every intersection anyway. At least it would be funny.